- Premium 10D Nylon Ripstop fly with silicone water repellent is extremely light and durable.
- Large doors and vestibules provide ample gear coverage for each person.
- Unique Divvy™ dual stage stuff sack makes it easy to divide the load with a partner.
- Lightweight and easy to set up makes this ideal for both base camp and backcountry use.
- Patent-pending Flybar™ volumizing pole clip adds more room at the head and distributes fly tension evenly.
- Volumizing guy outs connect the inner tent to the rainfly, pulling the sidewalls of the inner tent outward to create more livable space.
For those looking for an ultralight shelter with greater volume, Hornet™ offers the ultimate in livability and comfort. Top shelf fabrics and a minimal pole structure shave every ounce possible, while our latest updates and new patent-pending Flybar™ volumizing clip add even more room without adding any weight.
The single pole construction allows for lightning quick setup and minimal pole weight. Triangulated reflective guy outs and corner struts increase volume at the foot, protecting sleeping bags from tent wall condensation. The 2-Person has two doors and two vestibules for 30 ounces, and the 1-Person weighs in at an ethereal 26 ounces. Split the load with a partner using the unique Divvy™ dual-stage stuff sack to further lighten your pack.