The Flylite is the lightest fully-baffled sleeping bag in the world- weighing in at a mere 13 ounces. This limited edition model has been designed to celebrate Western Mountaineering’s 50th anniversary, utilizing the most advanced textiles and finest raw materials in the world. Built with a balanced 10-denier fabric, a half-length #3 coil zipper with an insulated draft tube, and an insulated top collar. Compressing down to almost the size of a standard water bottle, the Flylite is a perfect choice for fast packers, adventure racing enthusiasts, bikepackers or anyone that is looking for the lightest possible bag that they can still get a full night’s sleep in.
- 10 denier nylon shell fabric and lining
- Lightweight #3 coil zipper (half length)
- No sewn-through seams = no cold spots
- Insulated draft tube
- Fully baffled construction
- Insulated top collar
- Amazingly light and compressible