Until now most of the sleeping bags designed for severe cold weather have been mummy bags. The Cypress GWS is incredibly wide, with more insulation and girth than any other bag in its warmth range. Even though this is not a mummy bag, it is absolutely capable of keeping a person warm at -30F (-34C). With an average loft of 11″, this bag will completely engulf your body with a thick barrier of the best thermal protection available, our 850+ fill power premium quality goose down. In fact, a Cypress GWS is a good way to surround yourself with warm goose down since each one is filled with about 50 ounces of it. Features include a stout insulated draft tube inside the zipper combined with a second storm flap covering the outside of the zipper, a Gore Windstopper™ outer shell material, a three-dimensional insulated draft collar, and a second zipper allowing the bag to open up completely around the foot.
- GORE WINDSTOPPER outer shell fabric
- 850+ fill power goose down
- Adjustable down-filled collar
- Well insulated draft tube behind zipper
- Storm Flap provides external zipper protection
- Sideblock Baffle Construction
- Dual Zippers allow bag to open completely around foot