Keeping Hornet OSMO extra trim is a minimal pole structure that sets up lightning-quick and pairs with Nemo's volumizing Flybar™ and door clips to create generous internal space. Triangulated reflective guy-outs and corner struts also increase volume at the foot and protect sleeping bags from tent wall condensation. An overhead Nightlight Pocket™, Gatekeeper™ one-handed tiebacks, and rectangular Divvy Cube™ stuff sack are new additions that add ease and creature comforts, not ounces. With the new Divvy Cube, this tent packs down small enough to fit in the bottom compartment of your pack — with a sleeping bag!
- High-performance, proprietary OSMO™ poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4x better water repellency and 3x less stretch when wet. OSMO fabric is made from 100% recycled yarns that are PFAS-free and meet flame retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals.
- Large doors and vestibules provide ample gear coverage for each person.
- Patent-pending Flybar™ volumizing pole clip adds more room at the head and distributes fly tension evenly. (3P does not include Flybar.)
- Volumizing guy-outs connect the inner tent to the rainfly, pulling the sidewalls of the inner tent outward to create a more livable space.
- Single-handedly tie back the tent door with integrated Gatekeeper™ clips.
- bluesign® approved floor material meets strict ecological and chemical requirements and has been produced with a minimum impact on people and the planet.
- White no-see-um mesh at the side increases privacy, while black mesh at the top turns virtually transparent at night for clear stargazing.
- Triangulated volumizing guy-outs and struts at corners increase volume at the foot, protecting sleeping bags from tent wall condensation.
- Nightlight Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
||1 lb , 13 oz / 822 g
||2 lb , 8 oz / 1.14 kg
||12.5 x 7.5 x 3.0 in / 32 x 19 x 7 cm